This information is for Horizontal Mixer. Please contact us to get the detailes of ZD-XL 600LX2/3/4.
● Overall dimensions: L2200 × W1000 × H1450
● Body and rack: □50×50×2.5mm 304# stainless steel tube, □75×45×2.0mm 304# stainless steel tube
● Conveyer belt material: High density polyethylene (HDPE) food grade plastic steel mesh belt P-60.5mm, S=3.0mm s=1.5mm 304# stainless steel plate
● Motive power: 1.5 kW mechanical reduction stepless speed regulation motor (Made in China) IP55, Mitsubishi variable-frequency governor
● Speed regulating range: 15 to 60R/min
● Electric box: “Schneider” Electric switches
The Horizontal Mixer mainly consists of a driving device, a rotary drum, a speed regulation device, etc., and the stirring effect is achieved by setting back and forth revolving and reversed revolving via electrical elements.
It is easy to load and unload materials, and it has the characteristics of uniform stirring effect.
Installation and Debugging
● The supporting legs, columns or platforms are horizontally placed on the ground.
● All the mounting bolts for various parts of the rack should be tightened. Each supporting roller can be freely revolved.
● Carry out no-load commissioning after correction installation. The commissioning time should be not less than 2 hours, and it should carry out the following inspections:
1. It can be freely revolved.
2. There is no oil leakage in each lubrication part.
3. There is no loosening for each fastener.
4. The temperature rise of each bearing should be not greater than 40°C, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 80°C.
5. During normal operation, the conveyor should operate stably without abnormal noise.
Warm tips: we are glad to receive clients’ plant layout drawing, according to which we designers will design the best plan and its electric circuit and pipe arrangement.
When equipments sold out to your factory, we also have professional engineers fly to your country, install machines and train workers how to use and maintain them.
Please fill in the form below and leave your email if you want an offer sheets or project consultatio. Our support team will contact you in 24 hours. Thank you in advance!