● Machine size: Filleting Production Line 9800 x 1260 x 1280mm, Re-Cutting Production Line 11600 x 1260 x 1420mm
● Belt width: 400 mm, all of the conveyors adopt planar white belts, P=37.5mm for stainless steel rollers and the space is 400mm
● Center-to-center distance from head to tail hobbing: 21600 mm
● Belt material: 3.0 PVC waterproof type food grade planar white belt
● Motive power: 0.75KW*2 mechanical reduction stepless speed regulation motor (Made in China), Mitsubishi variable-frequency governor
● Conveying speed: V2-10m/min IP55
● Body and rack: □50×50×2.5mm304# stainless steel tube □38×38×2.0mm304# stainless steel tube
● Working table: S=2.0mm304# stainless steel plate
● Transmission part: Stainless steel bearings/bearing seats as well as stainless steel chain wheels/chains
● Electric box: Stainless steel 304#, “Schneider” Electric switches
This equipment mainly consists of a driving device, a transmission drum, a conveyer belt, a groove type upper supporting roller, a lower supporting roller, a rack, a sweeper, a tension device, a turnabout drum, a guide chute, an electric control device, etc.
The conveyer belt winds about the transmission drum and the turnabout drum in the tail part to form an annular sealing belt. The supporting rollers are used for bearing the conveyer belt and the materials being transported on it. The tension device enables the conveyer belt to have adequate tensile force, so that friction force occurs between the tension device and the transmission drum to avoid slipping of the conveyer belt. During working, the transmission drum is driven by a speed reducer to drive the conveyer belt through a tooth profile, thus the materials enter from a feeding device to move along with the conveyer belt, and they reach the discharge port via a certain distance to shift to the next process.
Structure and Control Characteristics
● It adopts a groove type for the upper supporting roller, which facilitates to bear loose materials. It adopts a V type for a return roller, which can effectively avoid off tracking of a belt conveyor. The installation of lower flat supporting rollers in the front and the rear parts of a nonleaded cleanser is in favor of clearing materials.
● It adopts a screw tension device and a heavy hammer tension device for tensioning the conveyer belt, wherein the screw tension device also can adjust off tracking of the belt conveyor.
● The guide chute is mounted along the full length of the conveyer belt on two sides of the working face of the conveyer belt. The guide chute is composed of trough plates and rubber plates in a combination form, wherein the rubber plates are contacted with the conveyer belt to form a groove shape section, so that the function of increasing a delivery value is realized, and the materials are also prevented from falling. It adopts the compaction form of bolts and pressing plates for the fixation mode of the guide chute plates and the rubber plates, drilling is not required for the rubber plates, and meanwhile the rubber plates are conveniently adjusted according to the wear pattern of the rubber plates, so that the rubber plates are maintained in a sealing status with the conveyer belt.
● A head cleanser and a nonleaded cleanser are mounted in the head and the tail parts of the conveyor. The head cleanser is of a heavy hammer and scraper type structure, and it is arranged below the transmission drum for clearing sticking materials on the working face of the conveyer belt. The nonleaded cleanser is of a scraper type structure, and it is installed above the non-working face close to the tail part of the conveyer belt for eliminating materials on the non-working face of the conveyer belt.
● It adopts a polyester canvas belt for the conveyer belt, which has the characteristics of oil, acid and alkali resistance. It adopts a vulcanized joint, and the safety factor of the joint is 10 to 12.
Warm tips: we are glad to receive clients’ plant layout drawing, according to which we designers will design the best plan and its electric circuit and pipe arrangement.
When equipments sold out to your factory, we also have professional engineers fly to your country, install machines and train workers how to use and maintain them.
Please fill in the form below and leave your email if you want an offer sheets or project consultatio. Our support team will contact you in 24 hours. Thank you in advance!