● Machine size: Fillet Semi-automatic Skinning Machine: 700 x 600 x 900mm, Fillet Automatic Skinning Machine: 830 x 1280 x 1160mm
● Output: Fillet Semi-automatic Skinning Machine: 7500-800KG/H, Fillet Automatic Skinning Machine: 1000-1200KG/H
● Conveyer belt material: High density polyethylene (HDPE) food grade plastic steel mesh belt P-60.5mm
● Effective width of feeding conveyer belt: 380mm
● Effective width of discharging conveyer belt: 400mm
● Conveyer belt material: 2.0mm PVC waterproof food grade material
● Body and rack: S=2.0mm stainless steel plate, reinforcing plate with thickness of 15mm, and 304# stainless steel plate
● Transmission part: SKF bearing: the main shaft is imported with original (Made in Germany); SEW motor: 0.75KW, IP grade: IP55.
● Electric box: Stainless steel 304#, “Schneider” Electric switches
The machine consists of a skinning roller, a cleaning roller, a fillet pressing roller, a feeding conveyer belt, a discharging conveyer belt, an electrical control, etc.
The blade is easy to be replaced, the yield of primary product is high, it is easy to be cleaned, it is easy to operate for the operator, who can take up the post without training.
Installation and Debugging
● The wheels of a skinning machine are horizontally placed on the ground.
● All the mounting bolts for various parts of the rack should be tightened. The skinning roller and the skin cleaning roller can be freely revolved.
● Carry out no-load commissioning after correction installation. The commissioning time should be not less than 2 hours, and it should carry out the following inspections:
1. It can be freely revolved.
2. TThere is no oil leakage in each lubrication part.
3. There is no loosening for each fastener.
4. The temperature rise of each bearing should be not greater than 40°C, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 80°C.
5. During normal operation, the conveyor should operate stably without abnormal noise.
Warm tips: we are glad to receive clients’ plant layout drawing, according to which we designers will design the best plan and its electric circuit and pipe arrangement.
When equipments sold out to your factory, we also have professional engineers fly to your country, install machines and train workers how to use and maintain them.
Please fill in the form below and leave your email if you want an offer sheets or project consultatio. Our support team will contact you in 24 hours. Thank you in advance!