● Machine size: 8600 x 1020 x 2180mm
● Belt width: 800mm
● Belt material: Folding type stainless steel mesh belt
● Power: 3.75KW
● Motive power: 1.5KW mechanical reduction stepless speed regulation motor (Made in China) IP55
● Output: 2500-5000KG/H
● Transmission part: Stainless steel bearings/bearing seats as well as stainless steel chain wheels/chains
● Electric box: Stainless steel 304#, “Schneider” electric switches
This equipment mainly consists of a driving device, a transmission drum, a conveyer belt, a groove type upper supporting roller, a lower supporting roller, a rack, a sweeper, a tension device, a turnabout drum, a guide chute, an electric control device, etc. During working, the transmission hobbing is driven by the speed reducer to drive the conveyer belt through gear teeth, and the effect of shrimp cooking is achieved by reaching the required water temperature via a burner.
It adopts a screw tension device for tensioning the conveyer belt, wherein the screw tension device also can adjust off tracking of the belt conveyor.
Installation and Debugging
● The supporting legs, columns or platforms of the conveyor should be securely fixed onto the ground with chemical anchor bolts.
● All the mounting bolts for various parts of the rack should be tightened. Each supporting roller can be freely revolved. The axes of the supporting rollers, the transmission drum and the turnabout drum should be perpendicular to the longitudinal center line of the rack.
● The spiral tensioning stroke should be 1% to 1.5% of the conveyor length.
● The rubber scrapers of the cleansers and the guide chute should be completely contacted with the conveyer belt; otherwise the mounting bolts of the cleansers and the guide chute should be adjusted to enable the scrapers to be contacted with the conveyer belt.
● Carry out no-load commissioning after correction installation. The commissioning time should be not less than 2 hours, and it should carry out the following inspections:
1. The supporting rollers should be contacted with the conveyer belt, and they can freely revolve.
2. There is no oil leakage in each lubrication part.
3. There is no loosening for each fastener.
4. The temperature rise of each bearing should be not greater than 40°C, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 80°C.
5. During normal operation, the conveyor should stably operate, and there should be neither off tracking nor abnormal noise.
Warm tips: we are glad to receive clients’ plant layout drawing, according to which we designers will design the best plan and its electric circuit and pipe arrangement.
When equipments sold out to your factory, we also have professional engineers fly to your country, install machines and train workers how to use and maintain them.
Please fill in the form below and leave your email if you want an offer sheets or project consultatio. Our support team will contact you in 24 hours. Thank you in advance!