Shrimp Grading Machine
Shrimp Grading Machine, with 12″ / 18″ stainless steel rollers.
Machine is to sort shrimps in 6 grades. Its working principle is to sort shrimps as 4-6 sizes through their diameter, by machine adjusting the distance of rollers. Compared with picking shrimps artificially, machine can improve productivity of 98% and reduce labor costs.
You also can see the other types of Shrimp Processing Machine and find what machine you want.
● Conveyer belt: W-198mm; plastic-steel mesh belt; baffle height: H10mm; and internal spur: 101mm
● Grading cylinder: Φ134-128mm; 12 tubes of stainless steel
● Conveyer belt material: High density polyethylene (HDPE) food grade plastic steel mesh belt P-60.5mm
● Motive power: Reduction stepless speed regulation motor (Made in China) 1.5KW*1, 0.75KW*2, 0.55KW*3, Mitsubishi variable-frequency governor
● Output: 1500-2500KG/H
● Lifting trough material: S=2.0mm 304# stainless steel plate (two-stage lifting)
● Body and rack: Φ114*3.0mm 304# stainless steel tube
● Water Supply part: Stainless steel bearings/bearing seats as well as stainless steel chain wheels/chains
● Power distribution cabinet: Microcomputer control, “Schneider” Electric switches
● Electric box: Stainless steel 304#
The conveyer belt winds about the transmission drum and the turnabout drum in the tail part to form an annular sealing belt. The tension device enables the conveyer belt to have sufficient tensile force. During working, the transmission drum is driven by a speed reducer to drive the conveyer belt through a tooth profile, thus the materials enter from a feeding device to move along with the conveyer belt, and they reach the discharge port via a certain distance to shift to the next process.
Installation and Debugging
● All the mounting bolts for various parts of the rack should be tightened. Each supporting roller can be freely revolved. The axes of the supporting rollers, the transmission drum and the turnabout drum should be perpendicular to the longitudinal center line of the rack.
● The spiral tensioning stroke should be 1% to 1.5% of the conveyor length.
● The rubber scrapers of the cleansers and the guide chute should be completely contacted with the conveyer belt；otherwise the mounting bolts of the cleansers and the guide chute should be adjusted to enable the scrapers to be contacted with the conveyer belt.
● Carry out no-load commissioning after correction installation. The commissioning time should be not less than 2 hours, and it should carry out the following inspections:
1. The supporting rollers should be contacted with the conveyer belt, and they can freely revolve.
2. There is no oil leakage in each lubrication part.
3. There is no loosening for each fastener.
4. The temperature rise of each bearing should be not greater than 40°C, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 80°C.
5. During normal operation, the conveyor should stably operate, and there should be neither off tracking nor abnormal noise.
Warm tips: we are glad to receive clients’ plant layout drawing, according to which we designers will design the best plan and its electric circuit and pipe arrangement.
When equipments sold out to your factory, we also have professional engineers fly to your country, install machines and train workers how to use and maintain them.
Please fill in the form below and leave your email if you want an offer sheets or project consultatio. Our support team will contact you in 24 hours. Thank you in advance!